- Cashiers & Wrappers: Wrap and receive payments of cash, check, credit, debit or gift card for merchandise purchased.
- Price and Tag Merchandise: Pricers and taggers examine, evaluate, price and tag merchandise before it?s taken to the floor to be sold.
- Consignment Services/Intake: Consignment Intake is responsible for accepting or rejecting merchandise brought in for consignment.
- Lost Prevention: Conducting surveillance of customers, inspecting the premises and knowing the signs that indicate possible theft.
- Sales: Responsibilities include greeting customers to ascertain their needs and wants, as well as stocking shelves and racks with merchandise.
Office Support: answering the phone, customer service and filing.
MOST VOLUNTEERS WORK A THREE-HOUR SHIFT ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK. Year round and seasonal volunteers are always welcome, as well as students working to fulfill their community service hours for college.
FOR YOUR BRIGHT FUTURES SCHOLARSHIP VOLUNTEER
Volunteer and scholarship opportunities available.
941-955-7859 Ext. 307