The Woman's Exchange is proud to offer you services based on integrity and professionalism. With more than 55 years experience, our enthusiastic staff is ready to ensure your sale is a success. We have an extensive background in antiques, home furnishings, gold and silver jewelry, art and collectibles.
• Sorting and merchandizing of items • Price merchandise based on current fair market value • Staging to maximize appeal and draw • Sales attendants at focal points of the estate sale • Full summary & accounting of all items sold • Help manage the moving of items sold • Advertising
• Donation preparation • Write off prep • Arrangement of donation pick up • Notebook of donated items • Cleaning services • Cleaning of the house in estate sale prep • Editing Services: Work with one of our professional's to downsize or determine what to sell.
WHY CHOOSE THE WOMAN'S EXCHANGE:
Established in 1962, the Woman's Exchange is a 10,000 - sq ft. consignment store and estate sale business with current sales exceeding $3 million annually. Our experts are proficient at evaluating merchandise so that your items sell quickly and for the best possible price. Furthermore, because the Exchange uses a comprehensive system to manage point of sale, inventory and accounting, we are able to not only track your merchandise electronically but also provide you with an itemized statement of your items. This highly advanced systems likewise enables you to track your sales. Our reputation is important to us and as a result, we hold ourselves to a higher standard, one that's based on transparency, integrity and accountability. For this reason, the Woman's Exchange is committed to having an annual, independent audit conducted and made available to the general public through the Sarasota Community Foundation's "Giving Partner" website.
CHARITABLE DEDUCTION FOR FEDERAL INCOME TAX PURPOSES:
The Woman's Exchange is a 501(c) 3 organization dedicated to financially supporting local arts and cultural organization, as well as students pursuing a higher education in the arts. As a result, a percentage of the cost associated with conducting your estate sale may qualify as a charitable deduction for federal income tax purposes. For more details specific to your situation, please contact your tax adviser. Whether you're moving, downsizing or liquidating a family member's estate, we're here to help you every step of the way. We understand that selling an estate can be a difficult and emotional experience for the family. Our goal is to take away the "Difficult" by making the sales process as easy and profitable as possible. From start to finish, the Woman's Exchange is ready and willing to tailor its services to meet your specific needs.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com CH3046
- We will come to your home for a FREE home consultation.
- The Woman's Exchange can both infuse consignment merchandise into other estate sales, or incorporate unsold merchandise from one of its estate sales into the organization's thriving retail operation, providing added benefit to customers.
- Accountability & Transparency - The Woman's Exchange is committed to having an annual independent audit conducted.
- There are no up-front or hidden costs to you.
- Customers are given an itemized statement after the sale.
- We work on a commission basis and our fee is a percentage of the total items sold at the sale.
- The Woman's Exchange is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and therefore a percentage of the cost associated with conducting your estate sale may qualify as a charitable deduction for federal income tax purposes. For more details specific to your situation, please contact your tax adviser.
- Feel good knowing that in addition to making top dollar on your estate sale, you'll be doing something good for your community. Since its inception, the Woman's Exchange awarded more than $7 million in arts-related grants and scholarships.